Friday, February 04, 2005

Cat Sounds

ever seen a woman be asssertive & have her husband or boyfriend or just some guy go "Meow" -- as if she's snarly like a cat.

i'm not here to be a he-feminist & burn my girlfriend's (if i had any) bra. i'd just like to point out that these men OBVIOUSLY never had a cat.

i have cats. meow means "feed me" or "rub my butt, you monkey!"

so, guys, unless you are asking her to cook dinner (which i've found is a mistake to expect) or asking for sex (which if you're dumb enough to say "meow", you sure aren't getting), you better change cat sounds.

my cats:

HSSSSS! = lay off man or i'll play tic-tac-toe with my claws on your back

Meow = "feed me" or "rub my butt, you monkey!"

Mrrrow = um, did you NOT hear my meow?


MRRROWWWWWWW! = hey monkey! get off your ass & feed me or i'll spray you in your sleep again! you want to wake up staring at my ass again???


Prrrrr = you fed me. you get to live. now go clean the litter box.

cats like some women are evil. be careful how you mimic or mock them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Krazypuppy:

I want to congratulate you and your readership for creating a lively, interesting site, and to bring a few newsworthy items to your attention.

Dean Lawrence Velvel at the Massachusetts School of Law posts cutting edge, political and social blogs to his website, velvelonnationalaffairs.com, that will definitely be of interest to your readers.

In addition, the Dean hosts a book/author discussion show on CN8, the Comcast Network, called Books of Our Time, that is replacing Booknotes as TV's new premiere show for authors to talk about their works.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

9:11 AM  
Blogger krazypuppy said...

hi there,

thanks for the post. i tried the site & got a 404. i'll google you but we do thank you for dropping by

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home